[specification] Soy isoflavone 20% 40%
[ Detection method] HPLC
[botanical name ] Glycine max (L.) Merr.
[About Soybean isoflavone ]
Soy isoflavone are phytoestrogens found in soybeans. Phytoestrogens are plant-derived nonsteroidal compounds that possess estrogen-like biological activity. The hypothesis that soybean isoflavones may help relieve menopausal symptoms (such as hot flashes, emotional disturbances and compromised sexual activity) has been confirmed by recent scientific studies. Furthermore, soybean isoflavones significantly decrease the rates of breast cancer, which is thought to be relevant to their effects as phytoestrogens. Studies also point out that high consumption of soy isoflavones in the diet are implicated in inhibiting the growth of prostate cancer cells, those who eat a low-fat diet, but rich in soy proteins, have a lower incidence of prostate cancer.
[ Main Function ]
1. Lower Cancer Risk In Men and Women
2. Use In Estrogen Replacement Therapy
3. Lower Cholesterol and Reduce Heart Disease Risk
4. Relieve women menopause syndrome , guard against osteoporsis
5. Protect human body from destroy by free-radical to advance immunity
6.Be healthy for stomach and spleen and protect nerve system
7. Reduce cholesterin thickness in human body , prevent and cure cardiovascular disease
8. Prevent cancer and counteract cancer
9. Cure and prevent prostate cancer
10. Cure and prevent breast cancer and heart disease
Send enquiry online
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email.
Tel: +86 592 5365887
WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632